You’ve now realize that a home security system is a smart choice for defending your house and family. You even like the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Nashville home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having a professional there to support you during a crisis, 24-7 home monitoring is a great option for you. Even though they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are too intrusive. You won’t see them constantly watching your property or inspecting your video clips. Instead, they go into action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring representative will then communicate with you to confirm the emergency and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring staff isn’t able to speak with you, they will proceed to alert first responders.
- Your team is there to support you through the situation and will serve as the primary touch point for local responders if you are off site.
Essentially, you can think of monitoring as having your own private security team linked to your security devices. This provides more than merely inner peace as you have real, trained experts to help you through your emergency.