How does home monitoring work in Nashville?
You’ve now realize that a home security system is a smart choice for defending your house and family. You even like the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Nashville home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having a professional there to support you during a crisis, 24-7 home monitoring is a great option for you. Even though they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are too intrusive. You won’t see them constantly watching your property or inspecting your video clips. Instead, they go into action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring representative will then communicate with you to confirm the emergency and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring staff isn’t able to speak with you, they will proceed to alert first responders.
- Your team is there to support you through the situation and will serve as the primary touch point for local responders if you are off site.
Essentially, you can think of monitoring as having your own private security team linked to your security devices. This provides more than merely inner peace as you have real, trained experts to help you through your emergency.
Defending your property, even when you’re away
Having 24/7 support at the ready in the event of an emergency is beneficial when you’re on site as you’ll have your hands full making certain loved ones are safe. It’s even more vital when something occurs when you’re away. Imagine your smoke detector tripping or an entrypoint sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to heed the sound of the high-volume siren? By integrating 24-hour monitoring, your home is always protected, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Nashville home monitoring
You might visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home security system. All signals and communications pass through this convenient, centralized interface. Along with being your connection to monitoring experts, the smart hub offers these added virtues:
- Emergency button to automatically reach your smart home monitoring representatives
- Two-way audio capability letting you talk straight to your monitoring staff
- You are able to call for help with any kind of issue, including medical situations
If you’re not able to locate your phone when an emergency takes place, you’ll still be able to talk with your support team straight through your central hub.
Order home monitoring with your comprehensive Nashville security system
Turn to the specialists at Vivint and request a fully integrated Nashville smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you require. We understand the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it’s automatically included in our popular packages. If you want to enhance your property’s defense, call (615) 908-3403 or fill out the form below to start.