Connect With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Specialists
The moment your home alarm system in Nashville goes off, your 24-hour monitoring specialists will instantly act. The first move is to confirm your alarm, and that means reaching out to you. The protocol they abide by is dependent on the sort of emergency. For example, if a medical emergency is triggered, one attempt will be made to contact you before help is dispatched. In the event of a burglary alarm - the most frequent kind of alarm - a monitoring professional will abide by these procedures to contact you:
- An attempt will be made to reach you using the central command panel. You will generally be asked for a passcode.
- If that effort isn’t successful, a call is attempted to your primary contact number.
- A secondary number or first emergency contact is tried next.
- If you still can’t be reached, local police officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring agents will try to reach you again once authorities are contacted.
If you're not able to interact with the monitoring team, that’s OK. Help will still be dispatched even when you're unable to substantiate the emergency.
Prepare for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Nashville
Stay ready for any situation with a contemporary home alarm system in Nashville from Vivint. Contact (615) 908-3403 to begin designing your property’s protection today.